POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] torii + Photons : [WIP] torii + Photons Server Time
14 Aug 2024 18:02:25 EDT (-0400)
  [WIP] torii + Photons
From: Psychomech
Date: 24 Sep 2002 15:55:21
Message: <3D90C31B.EC33B226@charter.net>
This image is a test render of how my computer works now that it is
directly under an AC unit...   previously i couldn't make any images
that ran for over 10 minutes without shutting down the computer so it
can cool off.   I'm in the process of building a better one but it's no
where near finished...  This image took 3 hours to completely render. 50
torii, over 3 million photons, a subdivided cube from the beta version
of moray (IT'S FANTASTIC LUTZ!!!), and one point light.

The Photon settings i know don't look quite right, but I am still
playing with them to get the right effect i am looking for.

Psychomek

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fresnel.jpg' (44 KB)