POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : We meat [not for vegans] : Re: We meat [not for vegans] Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: We meat [not for vegans]
From: Psychomech
Date: 22 Sep 2002 17:33:06
Message: <3D8E3711.2203982D@charter.net>
Looks like this german anatomist/artists work i have seen before....
but i can't remember his name....   he takes real human cadavers  and
"plasticize" them and then scrape all unwanted tissue from the
biological art sculpture....   Watch the movie Anatomy (US title)   the
german title is the same but in german (DUH!)  you will see TONS of that
guy's works.