POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Creating a library of electronic components : Re: Creating a library of electronic components Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creating a library of electronic components
From: Wijnand Nijs
Date: 20 Sep 2002 08:53:49
Message: <3D8B1B5A.3E8ECCF0@alf4all.demon.nl>
I have contacted Jonas Olsen. He has stopped his project years ago
but wil restart it if there is interrest. My plans are to make
a good study of the gerber format. Starting with the cam tool of the
(for small boards) free Eagle schematic/pcb design tools to generate
the gerber files. Next standarisation of the components ( starting also
according to the Eagle libs ) and last a merge of the tools from
Jonas Olsen (gbr2pov and erend) to convert the gerber information to
pov.

Who is interrested?

1) People who supply contributions for de electronic component lib

2) People who work on de convertion of the gerber format to pov

Greetings...
Wijnand Nijs