POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Gouraud-shading : Re: Gouraud-shading Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gouraud-shading
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 12 Sep 2002 16:26:42
Message: <3D80F84D.510111A2@onwijs.com>
I don't really understand why you are doing this, in POVRay that
is? Seems to me more something of interest to demo coders (a
couple of years back).
Or is it just for fun's sake?
I must say that you got it working though, looks exactly like
the effect in old modeX demo's (which is crappy compared to the
radiosity & photon enhanced images we get here but was quite
stunning in the real time animated demos).

Remco