POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old master fun ( 36k ) : Re: Old master fun ( 36k ) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old master fun ( 36k )
From: Jim Charter
Date: 11 Sep 2002 19:29:37
Message: <3D7FD379.603@aol.com>

> Great, great work. i like it very much.

Thanks Txemi

> To give some constructive criticism
> I've just seen the original painting and I think you'll need:
> Some pointlights with FP and FD.

Not sure what you mean here.  I am using two spotlights so far.  One is
also an area light, the other is pointed at the wall

> Photons

Would love to.  Tried without much success though.

> The wall, with the technique made by Jaime Vives or similar would
> improve the picture a lot.

Yes I think I will play with the wall and in fact the whole picture some
more.  Because of the hybred reflective textures, the render time is
quite long however.