POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Utter newbie on a budget. Any tips? : Utter newbie on a budget. Any tips? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Utter newbie on a budget. Any tips?
From: The Damned Yankee
Date: 8 Sep 2002 22:27:43
Message: <3D7C077E.5050806@yahoo.com>
Hey all,

I'm interested in working with 3d graphics, and I figure getting POVRay
is a step in the right direction, but what else do I need?  Any
recommendations?

A couple of caveats:  I'm just looking to get my feet wet here, and,
being a working Joe with no budget to spend on software, I'd especially
like to hear about any relevant freeware.

Thank you for your time.