POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A current WIP 88k : Re: A current WIP 88k Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:30:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A current WIP 88k
From: William F  Pokorny
Date: 8 Sep 2002 11:14:29
Message: <3D7B6955.E64B36D4@attglobal.net>
Xplo,
Yes, they emit almost all energy at 589nm, if I remember.   I had
thought some about using a post render filter though I do not have Photoshop.
I tried to 'pre-process' the pigments in all my textures, but so far at least
I have not gotten it right.   Have others gotten this kind of thing to
work?

If I write the filter myslef, I am pretty sure I need to figure out the
minimum intensity of color I can keep in the RGB ratios which best match the
wavelength of the real color? Am I off track?
Bill P.