POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Question concerning radiosity code : Re: Related question concerning radiosity code Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Related question concerning radiosity code
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 4 Sep 2002 06:24:23
Message: <3D75E214.D1519F1A@reading.ac.uk>
Hi Nathan,

Nathan Kopp wrote:

> Two words:
>
> Legacy code.
>
> -Nathan

Ahh, thats OK then. There was a lot of changes going on so I'm not
surprised there's bits left hanging :-)

Can you tell me where the automatic radiosity brightness adjustment code
is then? At first I thought it was to do with the code blocks I was
looking at, but obviously I was wrong and I can't see any other code
blocks which seem relevant.

Thanks,
	Mike Andrews.