POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego Ferrari (links) : Re: Lego Ferrari (links) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego Ferrari (links)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 2 Sep 2002 15:15:21
Message: <3D73B8F3.7883529C@luxlab.com>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> 3d73afa3@news.povray.org...
>
> > Are you using a monochrome sky, or a realistically-colored one?

As the picture is taken in a photographer's studio I don't see much
use for realistic sky :) I did say miniature, didn't I? It's a simple
setup to display small plastic models in a box cover for example.
It's more interesting to look at than a photo taken inside a white
plastic bag :)

I have noticed too that 24 bit images really can't be used as HDR
images for radiosity lighting.

Kari Kivisalo