POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Building : Re: Building Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Building
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 2 Sep 2002 11:18:54
Message: <3D738144.9020104@ibras.dk>
> There were some threads dealing with such antialiasing problems.
> For me, Kari Kivisalo presented a convincing solution.

Yes, his technique does seem to give better results, than I was able to
get with antialiasing alone.

> Perhaps there will be a time, when you will share the source code with us.

Well, there is not much to be learned from my source. It is just
thousands of lines of unions and differences of boxes, spheres, planes,
cylinders, torii and the occasional cone. But if you insists, I am
willing to post the code for this model. It is 4100+ lines of code, with
very few comments (and those there are, is in Danish :)

/Ib