POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Texture Demonstration scene : Re: [WIP] Texture Demonstration scene Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] Texture Demonstration scene
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 2 Sep 2002 09:32:48
Message: <3D736867.6010802@ibras.dk>
Rene Schwietzke wrote:

> What do you think? Is the image too complex? Should I create an own scene
> for the the look-through test?

Although I like the basic idea, it is a bit confusing to look at with
the different tests overlapping, as they do. Perhaps, if you simplified
it a bit. You could remove one of the complex objects, and redesign the
reflection test. Maybe a flat box with only three rods on it, in the
primary colours, would give the same information.

/Ib