POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Building : Re: Building Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Building
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 2 Sep 2002 05:12:03
Message: <3D732B4A.6020606@ibras.dk>
> I don't know if this is my monitor playing tricks on me, but the bricks seem
> to form strange semicircular shapes and they flow in odd patterns... It's
> probably all positioned perfectly, but to me the wall-texture appears warped
> in odd ways...

off. I have tried a number of different anti-alias settings but nothing
helped. Higher resolution helps, as you can see in the attached detail
image, but I didn't want to post a 2400x1200 image in the news group.

> but else it looks truely wonderful, certainly for some background thingy

Thank you.

have a sneak preview page at
http://www.ibras.ishoejby.dk/sktmarkus/stmarkus.htm

/Ib