POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : calling macros from an include file. : Re: calling macros from an include file. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: calling macros from an include file.
From: William F  Pokorny
Date: 1 Sep 2002 17:36:54
Message: <3D728877.ED609F55@attglobal.net>
Dawn,
OK. You could comment out the include for shapes.inc and then copy the
shapes.inc file into your working file ahead of the Round_Box call. Ugly, but
that would tell you if it is a problem with how your libraries are set up - as
Christoph suggested might be the case.

If you have not already done it,  you might try to put something besides the
Round_Box where the Round_Box is in your code today and see what happens.
Bill P.