POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Building : Building Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Building
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 31 Aug 2002 17:36:27
Message: <3D7136BC.1090202@ibras.dk>
Just thought I would show you what I'm working on at the moment.

The building is only intended as background for a church model, so it is
not done with the same level of details, as I usually do, but at this
distance I think it is passable.

Now I only need to do one more building of the same size, and I'm ready
to put the scene together. OK, I also need some streets and sidewalks.
And some trees - perhaps a couple of cars - some streetsigns, maybe...

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bygning4.jpg' (94 KB)