POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Watermill : Re: Watermill Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watermill
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 30 Aug 2002 08:09:17
Message: <3D6F6051.20202@ibras.dk>
> since I cannot add attachements using the web view, I've posted the image at
> the following location:
> http://mudhole.spodnet.uk.com/~jinx/images/gy0017.jpg

Nice scene, but unless it is supposed to be an image of a small scale
model of a watermill, the wood texture is scaled too large. As it is the
beams coming out of the wall looks like they are about 1 by 2 cm in
crosscut. If this is not your intention, scale the texture so each
annual ring equals about 3-5 mm.

/Ib