POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : ewave downloads : Re: ewave downloads Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ewave downloads
From: Ken
Date: 29 Aug 2002 09:56:45
Message: <3D6E28DF.943C77BC@pacbell.net>
ganymed wrote:

> why don't the downloads on http://ewave.seul.org/#downloads not work.
> This would be a nice modeller. I'd like to test it!

Rather than asking in this group why the download doesn't work I would suggest
you email the developer and ask him.

It would be my guess that the developer stopped work on it and removed
the downloads so he doesn't get flooded with bug reports he doesn't plan
to work on in the near future. Sadly I have seen many such projects get
started with the best of intentions and stall out after a few months.
Moray is the only POV-Ray related modelling program that I know of that
has had any kind of longevity.

--
Ken Tyler