POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Question concerning radiosity code : Re: Question concerning radiosity code Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question concerning radiosity code
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 28 Aug 2002 13:51:38
Message: <3D6D0DAA.A1E49838@gmx.de>
"William F. Pokorny" wrote:

> Christoph,  First line looks useless to me, but I really want to ask a question
> about reporting bugs. I recently reported a problem with +ER not allowing a
> value of row 1. I read the bug.reports opening message and looked through all
> the previous messages as it suggested to be sure nothing had yet been reported,
> but on seeing this post of yours I wonder if the process for reporting bugs
> isn't quite what is documented in the first post to bug.reports?
>
> Should I have put something out here in programming first as you did?
> Thanks Bill P.

My post wasn't a bug report, there is nothing malfunctioning because of
this as far as i can see.  It's postend in .programming because it's
something about the source code of POV-Ray.

If you have observed some behaviour of the program you would expect to
work differently you should port it in povray.general (or
povray.windows/unix/mac for platform specific issues) If it's considered a
bug after some discussion there you can send it to povray.bugreports and
it will be put in by the moderator.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,