POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: looking in : Re: looking in Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: looking in
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 26 Aug 2002 09:36:54
Message: <3D6A2ED5.2080307@ibras.dk>
> I've gone through and put "gamma 0" everywhere where it might need it!

That should be "ambient 0" I hope. As hughes b writes, gamma should only
be set once, and not to 0. I should be 2.2 for pcs and 1.0 for macs, IIRC.

You can use the attached image for a simple gamma adjustment of your
monitor. The center of each colour field should appear the same as the
frame, if your screen is set correctly.

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: