POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another blurred dice theme : Re: Another blurred dice theme Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another blurred dice theme
From: Rob Hoopman
Date: 20 Aug 2002 14:30:04
Message: <3D62A6E4.7020906@tuna.nl>
Just my luck,
I got started on povray a week ago and just now got around to around on
usenet....
My pride and joy rendering so far... I guess you already feel this
coming: Dice!
Thanks for putting me back in my place ;-)

FWIW: I like some of your earlier renders better where the middle ones
are in focus.
Never the less you sure beat my dice hands down.

I guess it's time for me to find some other geometrically simple subject
to render as you managed to steal my thunder.

Regards,
Rob