POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shape Samplers : Re: Shape Samplers Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shape Samplers
From: Bruce Johnson
Date: 19 Aug 2002 22:59:49
Message: <3D618625.1E413785@cox.net>
Bare in mind that when these were done, POV 3.5 was still a beta
test......these were only mean to be a sampler of all the shapes in the first
chapter of the POV tutorial.  I did them over 8 months ago.   Only now getting
into textures......advanced features are still to come down the road.  Want to
learn more about Macros and textures at this point.

But regardless I appreciate all the input.  Rest assured I have moved on a bit
from these samples......will post some more in the near future.