POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dark floor... : Re: dark floor... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:11:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dark floor...
From: Marcus Fritzsch
Date: 18 Aug 2002 14:09:39
Message: <3D5FE2C7.2050902@fritschy.de>
Hi Corey,

Corey Woodworth schrieb:
> I don't like the way the lights are set up, on the reflections you can
> easily see its a 4x4 grid of lights (or a 4x4 area light) Other than that I
> really like the feel of it. Oh ceiling panals would be really cool too :)
> maybe even some moldy ones!
The light isn't an area_light, because of an area_light you will only
see a light-spot on the center, i wrote up a little macro to avoid this
and put there many light_source's, it's very time-expensive, but it
looks good. I used a grid of 4x4 light's to take less time to render it,
i'm still working on it.

ceiling panels... i think that it's worth the try :o)

greetz, Marcus