POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dark floor... : Re: dark floor... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dark floor...
From: Marcus Fritzsch
Date: 18 Aug 2002 11:59:30
Message: <3D5FC447.5070804@fritschy.de>
Hi,

Batronyx schrieb:
> I like this. An ominous looking figure casting a long shadow towards the viewer
> would make this spooky looking.
Yes, thats what i wanted to do, but i think my pov-skills aren't enough
to realize this... although i'll try to do so.

> FWIW: I've never seen a ceiling quite that shiny and another normal to simulate
> floor tiles ( or actual floor tile objects) would help.
I did not understood this ... my english knowledge isn't the best ;) The
floor has to look like (in german i would say Lenolium - kann auch kein
deutsch....) if someone knows this in english ;o)

> Also this looks like
> some kind of institutional building, so I might expect some sprinkler nozzles,
> recessed light fixtures and maybe an exit sign or some such on the ceiling.
yes, tahts right, good idea with the sprinklers :)

> Let's see some more.
i'm working on it!

bye, Marcus