POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lonleyness- Sinking ship : Lonleyness- Sinking ship Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Lonleyness- Sinking ship
From: Scottish the pig
Date: 17 Aug 2002 20:38:38
Message: <3D5EECF3.9030300@yahoo.com>
I've pondered a long time about this one. I've also watched alot of your
works come about in this newsgroup.

Allow me to show mine off... there are no people in the scene, which is
supposed to be dreadfully odd, and so it is. I'll take any suggestions
on how to get this thing out on top. I don't want to come in 60th again
when August 31st comes around. Any comments would be GREATLY
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--Scottish the pig

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: