POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : patches repository : Re: patches repository Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: patches repository
From: Roz
Date: 9 Aug 2002 22:51:11
Message: <3D547FD7.4090006@netscape.net>
ABX wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:46:44 -0500, Christopher James Huff <chr### [at] maccom>
> wrote:
>
>>>Any comments ? Suggestions ?
>>
>>Light gray on white is not easy to read.
>

> I'm happy there is any different suggestion. Seems can be something
> interesting. I'm not happy becouse I though I have it already changed to
> black. Since I plan some next patch for today I will change it again.
>
> ABX

Looks like you went from silver to gray to black. Black is easier to spot
on the white background than the grayer shades. How about trying a dark
blue color? The darker shade should be in keeping with the clean theme
but with a little coloring, make the links stand out. But this is just
picking nits and one of those totally subjective things ;)

-Roz