POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starship Nacelles (WIP) (32k) : Re: Starship Nacelles (WIP) (32k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starship Nacelles (WIP) (32k)
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 9 Aug 2002 15:49:32
Message: <3D541D36.2040506@mac.com>
Dave Bates [{Norman}] wrote:

>I like these. I Would be VERY interested in seing the Scene file.. if you
>would be so inclinde.. Just because I learn from picking apart other
>scenes.. :) I know that's bad.. but ti's the way I learn.. :)

I'll post the whole thing to the appropriate newsgroup when it's done...
both because I like to think of other people actually using my objects,
and because I, too, have learned a lot from going through other people's
code, particularly Jeff Lee and Ville Saari,  the grand masters of Star
Trek modeling in POV.

If my humble models can help anyone else, I'll be pleased.

>Cool Image.

Thanks.  Keep in mind that this is just one (smallish) part of what I'm
working on, though. 8)