POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starship Nacelles (WIP) (32k) : Re: Starship Nacelles (WIP) (32k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starship Nacelles (WIP) (32k)
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 9 Aug 2002 15:40:34
Message: <3D541B1D.1090709@earthlink.net>
>Very nice.
>Especially the parablic shaped front :)

Actually, that's the back.  The red thing at the other end is the front. 8)

And the equation you gave me was put to great use in another part of the
ship, the saucer... which I'll post images of in a few days.  I kind of
got wrapped up in doing the nacelles, though, and haven't actually done
any work on the saucer in about a week.