POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iced Land #5 (became a WIP again) : Re: Iced Land #5 (became a WIP again) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iced Land #5 (became a WIP again)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 9 Aug 2002 11:21:43
Message: <3D53DD4A.2090104@videotron.ca>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> How about this I'm not too happy yet, have to toy around
> with the colors a little more, but some comments are always
> helpful, especially from people who have some more insight...

Just gorgeous!

The media, and the lighting look perfect.  However, I don't think polar
regions get these kinds of clouds very often as they are usually
associated with warm humid weather.

I also think the little hills should be smaller, i.e. just snowbanks.
Add a distant mountain range in the background to one side, and a flat
expanse of frozen sea to the other, and you have the perfect pic, imho.

> ---
> Tim Nikias
> Homepage: http://www.digitaltwilight.de/no_lights/index.html
> Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }