POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Where is the beep? : Re: Where is the beep? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:30:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is the beep?
From: William F  Pokorny
Date: 2 Aug 2002 13:29:44
Message: <3D4AC188.9B95FE0A@attglobal.net>
Christoph,
Perhaps it is easy to find, but I am having no luck.  I tried seraching for
the actual bell character, the string '\a', the words bell and sound,
several variations of hex - which did turn up the bell character in some of
the parsestr code, but I think this bell character is being used to generate
double byte code strings.   I am about to head out on a 14 day vacation,
when I get back I will try again to un-ring the bell. I can certainly do a
more thorough read of the exit code and I could also bring pov-ray up under
a debugger to see where it "rings the bell."