POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Undersea : Re: Undersea Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Undersea
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 29 Jul 2002 13:59:04
Message: <3D458263.7070201@caltel.com>
For starters, try:

media{ scattering{5,.01 extinction .001} method 3 }

Don't forget the 'hollow' keyword in the object block; it's so easily
left out sometimes.
Nice water, by the way. What happened to your height_field, though? It's
got some strange artifacts I haven't seen before. What color depth did
you use when making it?

--
Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom