POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : maze close up : Re: maze close up Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: maze close up
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 29 Jul 2002 13:54:33
Message: <3D458153.60502@caltel.com>
It's hard to hate this image :) In fact, it tickles the eyes. At any
rate, I think everyone who says it needs contrast to sell is right.
Specially-placed lights as mentioned by G. Tran is probably the best way
to help it, and you may not need to render it with radiosity then. The
lights might have to be area_lights to avoid sharp shadows, though. Bugs
crawling on the surfaces couldn't hurt either :).

Is this a space-filling curve in the traditional sense, or is it random?

--
Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom