POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ripples - WIP : Re: ripples - WIP Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ripples - WIP
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 26 Jul 2002 14:27:13
Message: <3D419920.89167704@sympatico.ca>
Slime wrote:

> Ripples. Rain and some sort of reflection to be added.

Make me think of an Escher drawing... see it at:
http://www.worldofescher.com/gallery/ThreeWorlds.html

And if you like, complete Escher gallery at:
http://www.worldofescher.com/gallery/

Btw, it is a very nice start you got there!

--
    "Neuromancer," the boy said.  "The lane to the land of the
dead.  Where you are, my friend.  I call up the dead.  But no,