POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : P.D.U. 2 (48ko) : Re: P.D.U. 2 (48ko) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: P.D.U. 2 (48ko)
From: gemelli david
Date: 25 Jul 2002 10:33:09
Message: <3D400C87.9060106@xlstudio.com>

>I think those are counter rotaters or whatever the term is for little jets
>that make sure the body doesn't rotate. I could be wrong though.

You're right...I tried to put the holes on the legs but it was not very
good, I put them on longer "arms" and it was not very good too...I
wanted to put them on the main elliptical shape but I thought they won't
be far enough from the center and so would have been useless...

It's true that now, the shape of the object is less "pure"...it took me
a long time to find something that will not destroy completly  the main
aspect of it...

My design skills are really poor, I have a lot of work on this scene...

           David.