POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon new release C31 : Pyvon new release C31 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon new release C31
From: Fabien
Date: 24 Jul 2002 16:43:26
Message: <3D3F109A.7040307@caramail.com>
posted at :
http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

First thanks for the help I got for xterm

NEW:

The streams are redirected to a console. It was too much hassle to deal
with them with the app.
You can renice povray in the unix way (from -20 to 20). It still needs
some work though.
Added the 'pause' and 'resume' functions.
For more information read the readme.txt

The version I release works with a 1024x768 screen.
I'd like to hear from users with other resolutions how it works.

+ A few bugs correction
Added new icons.
Shame on me I just stole them from the WinPOV 3.5 version.

Question:
How do you force with a command line the render box to be always on top
(regardless of the Windows manager KDE, blackbox, Gnome)?

Fabien HENON