POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) : Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu)
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 23 Jul 2002 14:58:31
Message: <3D3DA689.6010809@skynet.be>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> Well, I tend to enjoy the idea that most of the people who see the image
> will just see another pretty (or banal) pond-with-tree-with-flowers image
> and that a few of them will have the appropriate delayed reaction.

It took me some time to 'see' it.  In fact, I've seen it when I started
wondering 'but why does he called it "dark side" ?'...

Once again, you made it !  You're several years ahead from the best
of us, as should be an artist !  (I hope I didn't hurt your terrible*
modesty...)

(* in the english meaning too...)

Fabien.