POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : P.D.U. (WIP 44ko) : P.D.U. (WIP 44ko) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  P.D.U. (WIP 44ko)
From: gemelli david
Date: 22 Jul 2002 05:39:29
Message: <3D3BD324.7070305@xlstudio.com>
OK, here it is...the new version of what became a P.D.U. (Polyvalent
Deposit Unit...hum...just the first name I found)
Thanks to the remarks, I made a few changes on the flying thingy and
added some samples of what it can be used for...
I'll try to improve everything and to find other things to use...after
that, I'll need an environment to demonstrate some of  the P.D.U. abilities.

comments/ideas

   thanks.

                 David.

Post a reply to this message