POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't get this mapped properly. : Re: Can't get this mapped properly. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't get this mapped properly.
From: Jon B
Date: 21 Jul 2002 23:59:29
Message: <3D3B82FB.1030503@indecisions.org>
TinCanMan wrote:
> The difference between the image_map solution and image_pattern solution is
> image_pattern allows you to apply different finishes and normals to each
> part of the image map, but if this isn't needed than image_map may be all
> you need.
>
> -tgq

Ahh, yes yes, by your method I do understand that I would get the full
view of it interacting with my finish/normal statements.  The image_map
method has proved to be very sucessful in this case.  If for some reason
I'm not satisfied with the image_map method, I will definately follow
your image_pattern method. Thank you very much, both you guys :-)

Pretty much the finalized image of the start buttons.

http://www.hostriot.com/072002/help-4.png