POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Laser glitches : Laser glitches Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Laser glitches
From: Rohan Bernett
Date: 19 Jul 2002 06:07:21
Message: <3D37E480.537AB0EE@yahoo.com>
I hope someone can help me with a few problems I'm having with my scene
containing some lasers.

1. A circular disc appears at the location of the light source and can
be seen through objects.

2. An extra beam appears in the middle of the image.

3. The beams seem to dissappear in front of some objects.

4. The visible beams don't bounce off all the mirrors, even though the
sopt of light does.

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm using POV-Ray 3.5 for windows if that's any help.

I'll post the source code in the scene files group.

Rohan Bernett _e_ii

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hologramsetup glitch1.jpg' (100 KB)

Preview of image 'hologramsetup glitch1.jpg'
hologramsetup glitch1.jpg