POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP - Flower Object I : Loneliness WIP - Flower Object I Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Loneliness WIP - Flower Object I
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 17 Jul 2002 14:52:41
Message: <3D35BD10.F8A06091@gmx.de>
While I'm still working on the vegetation-macros and -algorithms,
I already begun modelling an actual object for the scene. Its
rather basic at this point, but I won't spend much more effort
on it, simply because it won't be seen in close-up, and because
I don't have the time at the moment.

I hope that my idea of "Loneliness" will be conveyed with the
image I'm trying to create, but I won't give away anything yet.
(Not that its something THAT surprising, just adds a little
excitement for all those working on the IRTC Round)

So, though simple and easy, any comments, suggestions?

(I know, textures aren't finished yet... don't tell me!)

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message