POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Late Friday Night Abstract (81kb jpg) : Re: Late Friday Night Abstract (81kb jpg) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Late Friday Night Abstract (81kb jpg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 13 Jul 2002 13:35:57
Message: <3D3064FA.7040304@caltel.com>
Okay, did a search on 'Dyson Sphere'. If my image were the entrance to
one, that means the engineers used copper, because it's green.

Somebody does need to render a Dyson Sphere, though. Maybe a type 1
(non-rigid), since that is the most likely kind to be created, although
creating many different orbiting/static habitats can be a little
difficult. Need to build a good macro for that....

--
Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom