POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : After long absence... Vegetation at Work! : Re: After long absence... Vegetation at Work! Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: After long absence... Vegetation at Work!
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 8 Jul 2002 18:07:37
Message: <3D2A0E1B.4010509@yahoo.com.au>
Looks promising.

How many spheres are there and how long did it take to place them all? Are you
using a blockmap?

I like the grass colour, and the effect in the high density regions is good. The
heightfield distorts my perspective somewhat though, because what looks like a
mountain in the background must actually be a small mound (considering the scale
of the grass).

MJL