POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP (56k, 1280x900) : Re: Loneliness WIP (56k, 1280x900) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness WIP (56k, 1280x900)
From: Kevin R
Date: 7 Jul 2002 18:23:25
Message: <3D28BF96.5010409@hotmail.com>
That is a *really* cool pic.  I don't know if you have Poser or not, but
   to me for some reason there ought to be a small person standing to
the lower left of the rock (fractal).  Maybe reaching out towards it,
though the person I'd originally envisioned would be too small to reach
-- about a third as tall as the distance between rock and ground.

Sorry to ramble -- hope you were able to catch all that.  Still, very
cool! :-)

- Kevin R.