POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dream IRTC WIP : Re: Dream IRTC WIP Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dream IRTC WIP
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 30 Jun 2002 13:52:30
Message: <3D1F4559.4020205@caltel.com>
Interesting concept. If I interpret it right, the the 3d grid is some
sort of consciousness matrix of possible attentions/realites? The
bedrooom appears to be dissolving away while the outdoor scene is
building itself up. At least that's the way it appears to me:)

--
Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom