POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Table : Re: Apologies Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apologies
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 28 Jun 2002 15:45:09
Message: <3D1CBCC4.3F4B46E9@gmx.de>
Kevin Loney wrote:

> I posted this when I wasn't quite awake yet, I've only had four hours of
> sleep, and the nearest half decent cup of cup is a 30 minute bike ride away.
> The Wood texture is not completely mine (although I wish it was =), it is
> actually a modified version of some of the textures from Christoph Hormann's
> isowood include file.

It somehow looked familiar to me...

Is it only a texture derived from IsoWood or are these real isosurface
planks?  I suppose the former, otherwise this would be quite slow...

It looks good, just the wood is quite unstructured in length direction,
the color structure looks nearly the same on both ends of all pieces.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 28 Jun. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______