POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] 6.5.9 Object Modifiers - hollow : Re: [doc] 6.5.9 Object Modifiers - hollow Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [doc] 6.5.9 Object Modifiers - hollow
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 26 Jun 2002 03:06:15
Message: <3D19675F.7090606@wanadoo.be>
Robert Chaffe wrote:
>>Mind that no_shadow does NOT accept a boolean - should this be changed ?
>
> For consistency, perhaps.  Apparently you were just curious and tried each
possibility?

Yes, for consistency.

Just curious ? No, but I like to check before posting. I mistakenly
wrote no_shadow on (bcs of the inconsistency), checked the doc. Then see
hollow with no [Bool] but remember using it with on and see the hollow
on example farther in the page. And I think I remember seeing on with
no_image and double_illuminate, so I tested to post a complete bug report...

[However that does not prevent me from making the most horrendous errors
as in my [template] isosurface post... I think I now know how I
constructed the false memory that made me post this aberation.]

Povingly,

Philippe