POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A test render (78kbu) : Re: A test render (78kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A test render (78kbu)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 23 Jun 2002 21:36:20
Message: <3D16778B.3050601@caltel.com>
Hmm... mysterious. A clean dish, empty except for a ball. A dog thanking
it's owner for a good meal, perhaps?

Nice modeling of the dish. I'm currently frustrated at 3D modelers. You
see people modeling amazing things like heads and whole characters! When
I try to do the same, things don't turn out quite right.... Maybe it's
the tools I'm using (Amapi, HamaPatch, Rhino....).

Realistic lighting you used, too. Nice little touch the radiosity
produced with the slight caustics near the bottom corners of the dish.

--
Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom