POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : double_illumination + radiosity (37.2kb jpg) : Re: different lighting (37.6kb jpg) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: different lighting (37.6kb jpg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 21 Jun 2002 19:58:34
Message: <3D13BDA5.4000200@caltel.com>
Hugo wrote:

> I don't know why or how you are able to continue posting images of higher
> quality than most of us.

Sure you do! A person just keeps learning new tricks and storing them
away for future use. You think of an idea or feature and expand on it.

>These are some of the best radiosity scenes I've
> seen in POV!

With time you'll see more. The developers of POV(official and
unofficial) have made radiosity faster and easier to use. More people
are using it now, and more will be using it in the future.

> I'm especially impressed by the apparently small amount of time you need to
> code these things. You must have a lot of experience.

I've been using POV since version 3.1(about 4-5 years ago?).

--
Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom