POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Write-issues... : Re: Write-issues... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Write-issues...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 21 Jun 2002 05:09:17
Message: <3D12ED3D.74CB7DD@gmx.de>

> with or without #fclose ?

With and without...

> > Just flame me if I should move to another group! ;-)
>
> Not necessary to another group since there could be really some problem - but
> hard to say without proper bug report. Have you noticed main parts of typical
> bug report ?

I'm not too sure if this is really a bug, and if it really happens that often.
I just do know that it occured to me several times, but I'm trying to
figure if it was Windows which crashed on me, or if POV-Ray did
something wrong.

If any of the programmers could tell me if POV-Ray does finish
a command like #write when being stopped manually (not by system
crash, which never results in expected behaviour...;-), I'd probably
just shut up, because there are probably some issues involved if write
may not be finished...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde