POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Write-issues... : Write-issues... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Write-issues...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 20 Jun 2002 20:29:01
Message: <3D127348.AE26D7A0@gmx.de>
I'm not sure if this really belongs here, but it has to do with the
current
POV-Ray implementation so...

Just flame me if I should move to another group! ;-)

If you use the write-command to save some string/vector/whatever
to disk, and stop the trace, it happened pretty often that the
vector it just wrote wasn't complete, or the string broke off
middle-sentence...

So I'm thinking, is there a way to have POV-Ray at least finish
the write-command before it stops?

I think it would help some POV-Scripters, but in this case
especially me... :-)

I hope this is not a feature request...

--
Tim Nikias