POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : apple: jona gold : Re: apple: jona gold Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: apple: jona gold
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 20 Jun 2002 14:41:16
Message: <3D1221C8.9020309@caltel.com>
Very convincing! One thing is just a little off about it though: the
surface seems a little too 'turbulent'. I've never seen a good, fresh
apple with such an even surface.... But I'm nit-picking. If I saw this
render anywhere else I wouldn't know it was a render....
Neat floor, by the way. It is an actual bumpy surface, or did you just
use a really good texture?

Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> I almost finished my apple macro. I typed hard during this "break" on the
> Linux beta distribution, without rendering: parsing on my head. I think the
> code is much clean now, and most efective! Thanks for the delay, Mark! ;)

Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom