POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : idea and arm v. 2 : Re: idea and arm v. 2 Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: idea and arm v. 2
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 18 Jun 2002 16:02:42
Message: <3D0F9204.EE14A7AE@infomagic.net>
Apache wrote:

> Try using an isosurface for the moons to get more realistic shading, because
> they're spoiling that cool picture!

Realistic shading? They *have* realistic shading, provided that you
assume they're similar to Earth's moon, which (like most large
planetlike objects) is relatively smooth for its size.

I do plan to change the moons a bit as I'm not happy with them myself,
but making them isosurfaces is not part of that plan.

-Xplo